Want the allure of the North Woods with all the handiness of a resort? Come visit the woods and slow down in our new cabins.
Fronting onto the East Fork of the Chippewa River, this cabin affords a rustic and comfortable tone. Watch the Bald Eagles and other wildlife around the river, or take the rewards of the fabulous fishing and water sports of Eagle Lodge.
The snowmobile trail, the Chippewa River, and rustic decor add a hunters delight that makes this cabin just the thing for sportsmen or couples.
OPEN ALL YEAR!
All cabins are fully air conditioned.
Newly constructed Cabin 3 can sleep 4 people. It has one bedroom, one bath, a kitchen, a living area, patio overlooking the river.
1 Queen-sized bed, and Couch Pull-Out Sleeper.
- Limited WiFi Internet Access until early summer 2016
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Including Microwave, Table, and Chairs
- Living Area with Couch Pull-out Sleeper
- Bathroom with shower
- Bring your own towels. Cabins supplied with clean linens and blankets only.
- Vaulted ceiling with fans
- Carpeted Bedrooms and Living Area
- Free use of Boats and Paddleboats, and Other Services Available
- Pets are allowed only if kenneled, with a $50.00 deposit. Pets must be leashed at all times and never left unattended.
Tax not included.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m. Check-out: 9:00 a.m.
Book EARLY. We encourage you to book In Advance as previous seasons have indicated rentals have increased, especially during summer season.
Refunds of Deposits are subject to our Refund Policy.