Let Wolf's Eagle Lodge Resort & Campground host your stay in Wisconsin's beautiful north woods. If you're ready to make a reservation right now, call us at 715-266-5433. If you need more information, check out the resort services, policies and activities listed below.
Services and Information
All of our cabins come complete with kitchen with coffee maker, living area, In addition, the following are also included:
- Paddle Boat
- Row Boats
- Life Jacket Rentals (standard sizes)
- Fish Cleaning House
- Lakeside Electricity
- Porches/Patios with Lawn Furniture
- Fire Pits
- Charcoal Grills
- Yard Games
For your convenience, we've listed some of our most common policies below. If you have any questions about these or other issues, feel free to contact us at 715-266-5433
, or at email@example.com
- PetsPets are allowed at an additonal fee of $50.00. Pets must be leashed when on premises. Any damage incurred will be an additonal fee.
- CleaningCabins are cleaned and stocked prior to check in. You will need your own personal towels and soaps. No midweek linen service is available.
- Reservation & Cancellation PolicyA minimum 20% deposit is required on each reservation within 10 days of request.
- Arrival/DepartureCheck-in time is 2:00 PM, while the check-out time is 9:00 AM.
- We Do Not Accept Credit Cards, sorry.
- Please include Wis. State + Local Taxes.
Here are some things to do while you stay with us:
- Fishing ~ check events for tournamentsArea fishing guides:MuskyWard - "Pristine Guide Service on the East Fork Chippewa River".Geno, and Jeff ~ Guides men
- Boating, canoeing, paddleboat
- Eagle Watching and other nature activities
- SnowmobilingTuscobia State Trail
- XC Skiing
- ATV trails
- Horseback riding
- Two Casinos
- Area Fine Dining
- Numerous local events and festivals
- Seasonal Winter events
- Area Shopping, Including Gifts, Groceries, and Bait
- Arcade games & fully stocked Lodge Bar
- Hunting nearby public lands
We are an ABATE Member
We accept most Credit Cards